Graphic Novels: Everything You Need To Know
A tour of one hundred definitive graphic novels documents their growing role in the literary world, showcasing extracts from a range of publications to explore such topics as the history and key contributors of the graphic novel form, the impact of Japanese manga and European albums, and the achievements of recent innovators. All ages.
- Condition: Used - Good
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: HPB Fayette Place
- Seller rating:
- Language: English
- Publisher: Collins Design
- ISBN-13: 9780060824259
- ISBN: 0060824255
- Publication Year: 2005