Graphite 7: Concept Drawing / Illustration / Urban Sketching
GRAPHITE is a high-end quarterly magazine featuring over 100 pages of beautiful and inspiring drawings, sketches, interviews, and tutorials in an elegant format. Each issue combines eclectic, exciting artwork with informative guides and personal insights from industry professionals and talented newcomers. In this seventh issue, discover valuable drawing techniques and learn more about forging a career in the arts.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: 3Dtotal Pub
- ISBN-13: 9781909414679
- ISBN: 1909414670
- Publication Year: 2018