Graphite: Concept Drawing / Illustration / Urban Sketching
- High quality visuals and written content- Exclusive art tutorials by industry professionals- Modern, high-end "bookzine" design differentiates GRAPHITE from other art magazines- Timeless content and luxurious print quality are an antidote to throwaway glossy magazines- Unique blend of traditional drawing, in-depth tutorials, and stylish contemporary design, with no direct competitors- Successfully funded on Kickstarter
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: 3Dtotal Pub
- ISBN-13: 9781909414495
- ISBN: 1909414492
- Publication Year: 2017