Battleships have been at the forefront of naval wars for many years, and their service record has been one of impressive achievement. They are equipped with the largest guns of warship fleets, and in Great Ships: The Battleships, viewers are given a complete tour of a battleship. Despite the pounding received at the hands of the Japanese at Pearl Harbor, surviving battleships fought the enemy at the Battle of Leyte Gulf. A naval historian, Commander Ty Martin, is on hand to offer his commentary about the future of battleships, and reasons why their services may no longer be needed. Alice Day, Rovi
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: This movie is unopened and brand new.
- Fine/Like New (EX): Near new. No defects, little sign of use. Plays perfectly. Not necessarily sealed or unused, but close. No skipping; no fuzzy or snowy frames in VHS.
- Very Good (VG): Attractive and well cared for but no longer fresh. Minor signs of wear, but will play almost perfectly. For VHS: barely detectable distortion or very few fuzzy or snowy frames.
- Good (G): This item is in okay condition and basically works well. There may be some minor distortion on VHS tape; slight scratching or wear on DVD.
- Fair (FR): Basically plays, but may be obviously well-worn with some scratching or tape distortion.
- Poor (P): Disc or tape is intact, but may be scratched or stretched. There may be skips or distortion or product defects.
- Format: DVD
- Sold by: --
- Publisher: A&E Home Video
- UPC: 733961723076
- Region: Region [unknown]