Great War Tommy Owners' Workshop Manual: The British Soldier 1914 18 All Models An Insight Into The Uniform, Equipment, Weaponry And Lifestyle Of The British Great War Soldier
The Great War continues to fascinate more than 100 years after its outbreak. There is an abiding fascination in the uniform and equipment of the British Great War soldier. What was it like to wear? What were puttees? What does a gas mask look like? How heavy was the equipment? How did you dig a trench? These and other typical questions answered by Great War Tommy Owners' Workshop Manual in Haynes Manual style, providing a vivid insight into life during the Great War for the average 'Tommy Atkins'.
- Condition: New
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: HPB.com
- Seller rating:
- Language: English
- Publisher: Haynes Pubns
- ISBN-13: 9781785212574
- ISBN: 1785212575
- Publication Year: 2018