Green Screen Made Easy: Keying And Compositing Techniques For Indie Filmmakers
Green Screen Made Easy is designed to up your skill set and give you the necessary skills to take your indie work to a new level. See how to correctly create and set up your screen, illuminate the green screen cleanly, light your subjects dynamically, and manipulate your camera to get the best visual result. Master matte extraction techniques and learn how to composite your green screen footage onto a background, creating an out-of-this-world that your audience will believe!
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Michael Wiese Productions
- ISBN-13: 9781615932504
- ISBN: 161593250X
- Publication Year: 2016
- Edition: 2