Outside of the thirteen Greenhaus Colonies, modern civilization no long exists. Those on the Inside enjoy every comfort life could offer. Clean air. Plentiful food. Safe living conditions. Pure water. The Insiders are taught a trade in return for what they are provided, and the Greenhaus society runs like a well-oiled machine for centuries. Constant expansion of the colonies is fueled by recruiting Outsiders from the dying world around them. Their counterparts on the Outside are primitive, and plagued with disease, famine, and war. The citizens of the Haus live in a utopia, and their mission is pure. But in the Haus, things are not always as they seem. Some hidden entity seeks to maintain control over the ever-growing masses. Even though there are clues that sinister forces are lurking everywhere, hardly anyone notices.In the Haus, those who run afoul of the rules are required to clean glass walls for the duration of their sentence. For those that take notice of inconsistencies in the system, something much worse happens. They vanish. Never to be heard from again. Exactly where they go, no one knows.Greenhaus: Storm follows the paths of two characters, one on the Inside and one on the Outside. Their brief encounter through the glass is the first drop of a violent storm that has been brewing for a long time. Unexpected events will change them both, and their worlds will never be the same.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): Book may have been read. Looks new and has no defects. May show remainder marks. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Near Fine (NF): Clean, with no defects, but may show slight wear at edges of book or dust jacket. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Very Good (VG): Shows signs of wear. May have minor defects: clipped or chipped dust jacket; owner’s inscription; remainder mark; minor foxing or bumping. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. May have any of the defects above to a greater degree, including highlighting, library markings, or loose bindings. Rare and collectible books may have cocked spine, cracked hinges, water stains; torn or repaired dust jacket. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): May be very worn, soiled, torn, or barely holding together. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): May have extensive damage from moisture or insects; detached boards; parts may be missing; marginally salable unless very unusual. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Createspace Independent Pub
- ISBN-13: 9781508470854
- ISBN: 1508470855
- Publication Year: 2015