Gregorian Chant Intonations And The Role Of Rhetoric
by Columba Kelly (2003)
Description: First Edition. This SCARCE book meticulously breaks down the music theory behind Gregorian Chant. Hard to find! Comes with CD in pristine condition.. Published by The Edwin Mellen Press 2003 Good Condition. Binding has glue spilling over onto the endpapers on front and back. General wear to book In our Montrose store.Dimensions: Octavo (5.5 x 8.5 and 6 x 9.5) Spine notes: Rubbing and creasing to spine Item Format: Trade
- Condition: Used - Good
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Trade
- Date: 2003
- Listing Date: 02/23/2019
- Sold By: HPB Montrose
- Ships From: TX, United States
- Available Quantity: 1