Group Therapy: A Group Analytic Approach
Group Therapy: A Group-Analytic Approach is a comprehensive introduction to contemporary group-analytic theory and practice - the prevailing form of group therapy in Europe. Highly accessible yet meticulously referenced, theoretically rich, yet clinically vivid, it is an invaluable resource for all interested in group therapy, providing access to the very heart of working therapeutically with(in) groups.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Routledge
- ISBN-13: 9781138889712
- ISBN: 1138889717
- Publication Year: 2017