Group Work: Processes And Applications
The overriding theme of Group Work: Processes and Applications is a focus on the specialized group work that counselors perform from a systemic perspective in a multicultural context. This text briefly covers traditional theoretical approaches, focusing more on the techniques and applications of the approaches, but the core of the text involves the systemic approach to group work: preparing group leaders to facilitate the systemic group process, from planning the group through the four stages of group work: forming and orienting, transition, working, and termination. The content is aligned with 2016 CACREP standards. Numerous other techniques, covered, are linked with specific theoretical orientations. PowerPoints and Instructor's manual are available.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Routledge
- ISBN-13: 9780815362968
- ISBN: 081536296X
- Publication Year: 2018
- Edition: 2