Growing Up Pagan: A Workbook For Wiccan Families
" A children's workbook designed for Pagan families. Rich, exciting stories to read together and discuss as well as activities to reinforce lessons in a fun way. Chock-full of puzzles, games, mythology, beautiful illustrations, and Pagan symbols, this workbook teaches the basic Wiccan belief system. Let this be a family affair, with parents, older siblings, and young children taking part in a "something-for-everyone-Pagan" experience. A teaching tool for Pagan families or others wanting to teach their children diversity" -- P.  of cover.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Schiffer Pub Ltd
- ISBN-13: 9780764331435
- ISBN: 0764331434
- Publication Year: 2009