Bradt Guide To Namibia & Botswana
The untouched wilderness areas of Namibia and Botswana have until recently been the preserve of a privileged few. Now they are opening up. This guide provides all the information you need to plan and make the most of your trip including: when and how to book ahead, hiring a vehicle and planning a route, comprehensive details on individual safari camps, and much more.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Bradt Pubns
- ISBN-13: 9781564405418
- ISBN: 1564405419
- Publication Year: 1994
- Edition: 2