H.R. Giger's Necronomicon Ii
by H. R. Giger (1992)
Description: This is the Sixth Morpheus Printing, August 1999.. Published by Pgw 1992 Very Good Condition. In our Southcenter store.Dimensions: Folio (12 x 19) Dust jacket condition: Very Good Item Format: Hardback
Synopsis: Only once in a great while comes an artist with a completely new vision of the world. An ability to perceive things in a truly revolutionary manner. A talent to communicate through imagery so unique and provocative that it simply cannot be ignored. H.R. Giger is one such artist.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardback
- Date: 1992
- Listing Date: 11/17/2018
- Sold By: --
- Ships From: N/A
- Available Quantity: N/A