Hacking Fashion: Denim
"Turn old jeans into something new and exciting with Hacking Fashion: Fleece. With this book, students learn the art of innovation through detailed explanations and hands-on activities built to foster creativity and problem solving. Fun, engaging text introduces readers to new ideas and builds on maker-related concepts they may already know. Additional tools, including a glossary and an index, help students learn new vocabulary and locate information."-- Provided by publisher.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Library
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Cherry Lake Pub
- ISBN-13: 9781634714167
- ISBN: 1634714164
- Publication Year: 2016