Hacking With Python: The Complete Beginner's Guide To Learning Ethical Hacking With Python Along With Practical Examples
Ethical hacking is the art of testing your own network and computers for security holes and learning how to close them up before an unethical hacker gets the chance to get in and do damage. With all the stories in the news on an almost daily basis about hacking, digital security has become one of the most crucial factors in our lives. Most people do their banking online, they use PayPal, they use email and these, plus any other service or website you use with personal information, are open to being hacked. To put it very simply, a hacker is a person who can gain access to a computer system or network and exploit it to steal information, steal financial details, send a virus down to it and do all sorts of other damage. This book is designed to help you develop the methods you need to keep those hackers away from your system. And, to do that, you must learn to think like a hacker!
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Createspace Independent Pub
- ISBN-13: 9781547130504
- ISBN: 1547130504
- Publication Year: 2017