Hair And Scalp Disorders: Medical, Surgical, And Cosmetic Treatments, Second Edition
A succinct and comprehensive guide examining the treatment of hair and scalp disorders, with a special emphasis on how hair type, morphology, and ethnicity can impact on hair disease and treatment. This updated and revised second edition builds on a successful first edition with additional chapters on dermoscopy, on how technology can best be integrated into clinical practice, and on aging hair.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: CRC Pr I Llc
- ISBN-13: 9781842145920
- ISBN: 1842145924
- Publication Year: 2018