Hand To Hand Combat: Modern Army Combatives
The US Army the most modern fighting force in the world relies on the latest technology in smart bombs, fighter planes, and smart ships, but when fighting in the battlefield, all the technology in the world can be reduced to two soldiers locked in hand-to-hand combat, where survival is the winning prize. The most technologically advanced fighting force in the world relies on the best and most effective hand-to-hand fighting techniques ever developed. In H2H Combat, Soldiers Edition, the creator of SOCP (Special Operations Combatives Program), Greg Thompson, demonstrates the same combat and self-defense techniques he teaches to the Special Forces and Army troops. You will learn modern clinching, effective striking, basic weapon takeaway, knife defense, and grappling techniques that may someday save your life. This book is not only a must for the young recruit as well as the battle hardened expert, but also for anyone who is concerned about personal protection in this modern and aggressive world.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Thompson H2H Inc
- ISBN-13: 9780615530604
- ISBN: 0615530605
- Publication Year: 2012