Hand To Hand Combat: Modern Army Combatives
The US Army the most modern fighting force in the world relies on the latest technology in smart bombs, fighter planes, and smart ships, but when fighting in the battlefield, all the technology in the world can be reduced to two soldiers locked in hand-to-hand combat, where survival is the winning prize. The most technologically advanced fighting force in the world relies on the best and most effective hand-to-hand fighting techniques ever developed. In H2H Combat, Soldiers Edition, the creator of SOCP (Special Operations Combatives Program), Greg Thompson, demonstrates the same combat and self-defense techniques he teaches to the Special Forces and Army troops. You will learn modern clinching, effective striking, basic weapon takeaway, knife defense, and grappling techniques that may someday save your life. This book is not only a must for the young recruit as well as the battle hardened expert, but also for anyone who is concerned about personal protection in this modern and aggressive world.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): Book may have been read. Looks new and has no defects. May show remainder marks. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Near Fine (NF): Clean, with no defects, but may show slight wear at edges of book or dust jacket. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Very Good (VG): Shows signs of wear. May have minor defects: clipped or chipped dust jacket; owner’s inscription; remainder mark; minor foxing or bumping. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. May have any of the defects above to a greater degree, including highlighting, library markings, or loose bindings. Rare and collectible books may have cocked spine, cracked hinges, water stains; torn or repaired dust jacket. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): May be very worn, soiled, torn, or barely holding together. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): May have extensive damage from moisture or insects; detached boards; parts may be missing; marginally salable unless very unusual. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Thompson H2H Inc
- ISBN-13: 9780615530604
- ISBN: 0615530605
- Publication Year: 2012