Handbook For The Spirit: Easyread Super Large 18pt Edition
Books such as this one are maps back home. They bridge us back to the essential self. They remind us who we are, and grant us the peace of remembering at last. Without a conscious connection to love, life is beset with fear. This book is a book about a loving God, and the casting out of fear that occurs when we embrace Him. As we read the words of fellow pilgrims, particularly those who are further down the road, then our own path back home becomes illumined. We realize the part of us that says, ''there is more to life than this'' is not just a trick of the mind. We begin to trust we are on the right road.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Createspace Independent Pub
- ISBN-13: 9781442974418
- ISBN: 1442974419
- Publication Year: 2009
- Edition: LRG