Handbook Of Media Branding
This comprehensive handbook critically addresses current issues and achievements in the field of media branding. By discussing media branding from different viewpoints, disciplines and research traditions, this book offers fresh perspectives and identifies areas of interest for further research. The authors highlight the peculiarities of this field and reveal links and commonalities with other areas of study within communication science. The chapters address different research areas, such as society-, content-, management-, audience- as well as advertising aspects of media brands. This handbook thus brings together contributions from different areas making it a valuable resource for researchers and experts from industry interested in media branding.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Springer Verlag
- ISBN-13: 9783319362489
- ISBN: 3319362488
- Publication Year: 2016
- Edition: Reprint