Handbook On Access To Hiv/Ai Ds Related Treatment: A Collection Of Information, Tools And Resources For Ng Os, Cb Os And Plwha Groups
This handbook is intended to assist nongovernmental organizations community-based organizations and groups of people living with HIV/AIDS in finding ways of understanding planning and undertaking work on HIV/AIDS-related treatment. It builds on practica
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Stylus Pub Llc
- ISBN-13: 9789291731619
- ISBN: 9291731617
- Publication Year: 2003