Handcrafted Native American Dream Catcher Journal
This journal with 150 ruled pages awaits your writing pleasure. You can use it to record your hopes and dreams, express your gratitude, to keep a bucket list, as a daily diary, or to jot down your "To-Do" lists. The possibilities are endless and the choice is all yours. Enjoy!
- Condition: New
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: HPB.com
- Seller rating:
- Language: English
- Publisher: Createspace Independent Pub
- ISBN-13: 9781544966113
- ISBN: 1544966113
- Publication Year: 2017
- Edition: JOU