Hands Of Rhyme
Through poetry I find a path to make one cry, to make one laugh. Hinted expressions of how I feel. Epitome of something real. . . David J. Greene's style of poetry is one all to its own. Not only is it expressive and motivational, it's beautifully written and undeniably honest. David's way of explaining his inner emotions and thoughts leaves you yearning for yet one more line. His poems draw you in, hold you close, and leave you recklessly turning the page to see what the next one has in store. For those with a love of deep poetry that forces the reader not only to open their hearts and minds, but their entire souls - this book will be a nightstand favorite for years to come. It's simple yet elegant taste is bound to become a classic amidst poetry readers and spiritual artists alike.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Createspace Independent Pub
- ISBN-13: 9781490920443
- ISBN: 1490920447
- Publication Year: 2013