Handwriting Analysis!: The Ultimate Beginner's Course To Identifying Personalities, Sex, Lies & Trends Through Handwriting
The Ultimate Beginner's Course to Identifying Personalities, Sex, Lies & Trends Through Handwriting Are You Ready To Learn How To Read Into The Detail Of Handwriting? If So You've Come To The Right Place... A person's handwriting is a photograph of his/her psyche. It is similar to body language - whatever is inside the mind shows up in facial expressions, posture and actions. Writing involves the part of the mind (the subconscious) which stores memories, thus these can affect how the written materials appear. Since the subconscious works on symbols, messages from the subconscious leak through how the writer forms his/her penmanship. Here's A Preview Of What You'll Learn Inside This Handwriting Analysis Book... Introduction To Handwriting Analysis Understanding Personality Via Slope, Uprightness, Angularity, Legibility Of Lettering & More! Sex And Compatibility Via Handwriting Analysis Identifying Lies (Must Read) And Much, Much More!
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Createspace Independent Pub
- ISBN-13: 9781523470570
- ISBN: 1523470577
- Publication Year: 2016