Handwriting And Dysgrafia: Relation And Assessment
Handwriting and Dysgrafia: Relation and Assessment presents (in eleven chapters no less) the interdisciplinary perspective and relation between handwriting and dysgraphia. Therefore, in organizing this e-book, the authors think about how it would be possible, through their experiences with the care of students with dysgraphia complaints in the Investigation Learning Disabilities Laboratory at the Speech and Hearing Sciences Department (Sao Paulo State University Julio de Mesquita Filho UNESP Marilia, Sao Paulo, Brazil), to assist educators as well as health and education professionals to broaden their knowledge of the clinical and educational characteristics of students with dysgraphia.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Nova Science Pub Inc
- ISBN-13: 9781536138054
- ISBN: 1536138053
- Publication Year: 2018