Though they hail from Liverpool, the McGann brothers have been called the Irish Barrymores because of their Irish roots and familial success on stage and screen in the U.K. In a project inspired by their heritage, they star as brothers in an upstanding Irish farming family who fight the ravages of the potato blight of the 1840s, a subject rarely if ever before tackled by a television drama. The DVD includes production notes, photo gallery and cast filmographies.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: This movie is unopened and brand new.
- Fine/Like New (EX): Near new. No defects, little sign of use. Plays perfectly. Not necessarily sealed or unused, but close. No skipping; no fuzzy or snowy frames in VHS.
- Very Good (VG): Attractive and well cared for but no longer fresh. Minor signs of wear, but will play almost perfectly. For VHS: barely detectable distortion or very few fuzzy or snowy frames.
- Good (G): This item is in okay condition and basically works well. There may be some minor distortion on VHS tape; slight scratching or wear on DVD.
- Fair (FR): Basically plays, but may be obviously well-worn with some scratching or tape distortion.
- Poor (P): Disc or tape is intact, but may be scratched or stretched. There may be skips or distortion or product defects.
- Format: DVD
- Sold by: --
- Publisher: Acorn Media Publishing Inc.
- UPC: 054961881390