Hans Brinker Or The Silver Skates
by Mary Mapes Dodge (1900)
Description: Boy's Library of Pluck and Action, illustrated edtion of Hans Brinker. Minor shelf wear on the top and bottom of the spine as well as bumping on the bottom of the front and edge of the back cover boards. The binding is loosening after the title page, and the title page has a 2.5 inch tear on the top right corner. Slight oxidation and foxing due to age. . Published by Charles Scribner's sons 1900 Good Condition. In our Wichita store.Dimensions: Item Format: Hardback
- Condition: Used - Good
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardback
- Date: 1900
- Listing Date: 04/18/2019
- Sold By: HPB Wichita
- Ships From: KS, United States
- Available Quantity: 1