Hans Christian Andersen: Between Children's Literature And Adult Literature
On the occasion of Hans Christian Andersen's bicentenary in 2005, a conference was held in Odense, Denmark. The chosen conference theme was Hans Christian Andersen between Children's Literature and Adult Literature. At previous conferences, focus had been exclusively on Andersen as poet and writer for adults, in which capacity he wrote novels, theatre plays, poems, and travel books. But faced with the world-wide celebration in 2005, it seemed proper to include the child aspects of his works in the scholarly discussion. In its wide range of themes dealing with both adult and child aspects of Andersen's texts, this volume - consisting of papers presented at the Odense conference - does justice to the whole of Andersen, whose immortal genius has a message for young and old all over the world.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Univ Pr of Southern Denmark
- ISBN-13: 9788776742560
- ISBN: 8776742563
- Publication Year: 2008