Happy Feet tells the story of Mumble (Wood), a tone-deaf Emperor Penguin who is unable to sing his heart song, the ritual required to win his mate, Gloria (Murphy). The fact that Mumble is a terrific tap dancer is completely lost on his tribe, and he spends a rather lonely adolescence as an outsider. His hero's journey involves both discovering his own innate coolness, and, more importantly, solving the mystery of the dwindling supply of edible fish in the ocean. As the latter plot takes over, the film shifts from a touching story of self-belief, to a more urgent ecological plea, but all the themes converge when Mumble's special talent saves the day.
- Condition: Used - Good
HPB condition ratings
- New: This movie is unopened and brand new.
- Fine/Like New (EX): Near new. No defects, little sign of use. Plays perfectly. Not necessarily sealed or unused, but close. No skipping; no fuzzy or snowy frames in VHS.
- Very Good (VG): Attractive and well cared for but no longer fresh. Minor signs of wear, but will play almost perfectly. For VHS: barely detectable distortion or very few fuzzy or snowy frames.
- Good (G): This item is in okay condition and basically works well. There may be some minor distortion on VHS tape; slight scratching or wear on DVD.
- Fair (FR): Basically plays, but may be obviously well-worn with some scratching or tape distortion.
- Poor (P): Disc or tape is intact, but may be scratched or stretched. There may be skips or distortion or product defects.
- Format: DVD
- Sold by: HPB Rockwall
- Seller rating:
- Publisher: WARNER HOME VIDEO
- UPC: 085391120926
- Region: Region 1