Hard To Find 45's On Cd, Vol. 6: More Sixties Classics
As the title suggests, Hard to Find 45's on CD, Vol. 6: More Sixties Classics collects more of the decade's pop and rock singles, including Lou Christie's "Lightning Strikes," the Nashville Teens' "Tobacco Road," Dale & Grace's "I'm Leaving It Up to You," and the Left Banke's "Walk Away Renee." Some of the collection's more obscure highlights include the stereo single versions of Miriam Makeba's "Pata Pata" and Lolita's "Sailor (Your Home Is the Sea)," as well as the original mono single version of Four Jacks and a Jill's "Master Jack." Tracks by Dickey Lee, Chris Montez, the Dixiebelles, Millie Small, and Los Bravos complete this fun collection of off-the-beaten-path hits. ~ Heather Phares, Rovi
- Condition: Used - Good
HPB condition ratings
- New: Mint condition or still sealed (SS). Absolutely perfect in every way. New.
- Fine/Like New (EX): No defects, little sign of use, well cared for. Plays perfectly. Close to new. Not necessarily sealed or unused, but close. Could be an unopened promotional or cut item. Sometimes called: mint-minus.
- Very Good (VG): Will show some signs that it was played and otherwise handled by a previous owner who took good care of it.
- Good (G): Attractive and well cared for, but no longer fresh. Minor signs of wear, scuffing or scratching, but will play almost perfectly. For vinyl: barely detectable crackles or pops.
- Fair (FR): This item is in okay condition. For vinyl: good is not so good and the record may have low level crackles or pops when playing. CD: one or more tracks may skip.
- Poor (P): Obviously well-worn and handled. Most vinyl collectors will not buy good or below, but some tracks on CD or vinyl will play.
- Format: Compact Disc
- Sold by: HPB Apple Valley
- Seller rating:
- Label: Eric Records
- UPC: 730531151222