Hari's Essentials Of Clinical Medicine
This new edition is a practical guide to patient examination and diagnosis for medical students. Beginning with an introduction to history taking and general physical examination, the following sections discuss patient examination in different systemic regions. The text covers anatomy and physiology to give students a better understanding of each system and describes symptoms and history of common clinical disorders before explaining examination techniques. The third edition has been fully revised to provide the latest information and guidance, and is further enhanced by clinical photographs, diagrams and tables. Key points Practical guide to patient examination and diagnosis for medical students Fully revised, third edition Covers all key systemic regions Previous edition (9789386150417) published in 2016
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Jaypee Brothers Medical Pub
- ISBN-13: 9789352705344
- ISBN: 9352705343
- Publication Year: 2018
- Edition: 3