Harriet The Spy, Double Agent
Although comfortable with being a solo spy, Harriet decides to take on a partner in Annie Smith, a young girl with great spy potential and secret-keeping skills, yet as their friendship grows, Harriet comes to realize that Annie is keeping secrets from her and so Harriet must use her spy skills to find out just what she is hiding from her and why. Reprint.
- Condition: Used - Good
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: HPB Berkeley
- Seller rating:
- Language: English
- Publisher: Yearling Books
- ISBN-13: 9780440416913
- ISBN: 0440416914
- Publication Year: 2007
- Edition: Reprint