Harry Potter And The Chamber Of Secrets (Book 2, Collector's Edition)
by J.K. Rowling (2002)
Description: Limited Edition. This collector's edition of the Chamber of Secrets is a must have for any true Potter fan! The book is in excellent condition and is beautifully bound with gilt lettering and pages. . Published by Arthur A. Levine Books 2002 Fine Condition. In our Humble store. Description: Hardback
Synopsis: Harry Potter is back at Hogwarts for his second year, but someone -- or something -- is turning the students to stone. Is it Dobby the house-elf, who warned Harry not to return to school? Draco Malfoy, as noxious as ever? Kindly Hagrid, whose past is finally revealed? Or the person everyone most suspects . . . Harry Potter himself! This gorgeous collector's edition features a rich leather cover with gold stamping, gilt edging on the pages, and the elegant chapter openers and interior design that readers have come to expect from the Harry Potter series.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: --
- Date: 2002
- Listing Date: 01/13/2018
- Sold By: --
- Ships From: N/A
- Available Quantity: N/A