Harry Potter And The Chamber Of Secrets: Deluxe Illustrated Slipcase Edition
by J.K. Rowling (2016)
Description: A gorgeous, deluxe illustrated edition of the second book in the bestselling Harry Potter series,. Published by Bloomsbury 2016 Near Fine Condition. In our Cedar Rapids store. Item Format: Hardback
Synopsis: Celebrate 20 years of Harry Potter magic! Prepare to be spellbound by Jim Kay's dazzling full-colour illustrations in this stunning new collector's edition of J.K. Rowling's Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets. With paint, pencil and pixels, Kay conjures the wizarding world as we have never seen it before. Breathtaking scenes, dark themes and unforgettable characters - including Dobby and Gilderoy Lockhart - await inside as Harry and his friends, now in their second year at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, seek out a legendary chamber and the deadly secret that lies at its heart ... This beautiful, deluxe edition features an opulent page size and an exclusive pull-out double gatefold; intricate foiled line art by Jim Kay on the real cloth cover and slipcase; gilt edges on premium grade paper; head and tail bands and two ribbon markers - the ultimate must-have edition for any Potter fan, collector or bibliophile.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): Book may have been read. Looks new and has no defects. May show remainder marks. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Near Fine (NF): Clean, with no defects, but may show slight wear at edges of book or dust jacket. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Very Good (VG): Shows signs of wear. May have minor defects: clipped or chipped dust jacket; owner’s inscription; remainder mark; minor foxing or bumping. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. May have any of the defects above to a greater degree, including highlighting, library markings, or loose bindings. Rare and collectible books may have cocked spine, cracked hinges, water stains; torn or repaired dust jacket. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): May be very worn, soiled, torn, or barely holding together. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): May have extensive damage from moisture or insects; detached boards; parts may be missing; marginally salable unless very unusual. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardback
- Date: 2016
- Listing Date: 03/02/2018
- Sold By: --
- Ships From: N/A
- Available Quantity: N/A