Harry Potter And The Prisoner Of Azkaban
by J K Rowling (1999)
Description: First Edition. First US Edition, First Printing. Shelf wear to edges. Spine lean. Text is unmarked, first dozen or so pages creased in top corner. Pages are tight. Dust jacket has some shelf wear to spine corners. Now protected by mylar wrap.. Published by Scholastic 1999 Good Condition. In our Lynnwood store. Dust jacket condition: Good Item Format: Hardback
Synopsis: During his third year at Hogwarts School for Witchcraft and Wizardry, Harry Potter must confront the devious and dangerous wizard responsible for his parents' deaths.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: --
- Date: 1999
- Listing Date: 04/19/2018
- Sold By: --
- Ships From: N/A
- Available Quantity: N/A