Harry Potter And The Sorcerer's Stone
by J K Rowling (1998)
Description: First Edition. First US Edition, Fifth Printing. Text clean and unmarked. Binding tight. Slight lean to spine. Some shelf wear to bottom edges and light soiling to boards. Mild water staining to upper spine, not visible on dust jacket or pages. DJ now protected by mylar wrap.. Published by Scholastic 1998 Good Condition. In our Lynnwood store. Dust jacket condition: Very Good Item Format: Hardback
Synopsis: What did Harry Potter know about magic? He was stuck living with the decidedly un-magical Dursleys, who hated him. He slept in a closet and ate their leftovers. But an owl messenger changes all that, with an invitation to attend the Hogwarts School for Wizards and Witches, where it turns out Harry is already famous...
- Condition: Used - Good
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: --
- Date: 1998
- Listing Date: 04/15/2018
- Sold By: HPB Lynnwood
- Ships From: WA, United States
- Available Quantity: 1