Directed by Henry Koster, Starring Henry Koster, Charles Drake, Wallace Ford, Jesse White, Cecil Kellaway, James Stewart, Peggy Dow, Nana Bryant, Josephine Hull, Victoria HorneWritten by Henry Koster, Charles Drake, Wallace Ford, Jesse White, Cecil Kellaway, James Stewart, Peggy Dow, Nana Bryant, Josephine Hull, Victoria Horne
A pleasant and very polite middle-aged drunk is friends with an imaginary white rabbit and his sister, who is embarrassed by his behavior, tries to have him committed.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: This movie is unopened and brand new.
- Fine/Like New (EX): Near new. No defects, little sign of use. Plays perfectly. Not necessarily sealed or unused, but close. No skipping; no fuzzy or snowy frames in VHS.
- Very Good (VG): Attractive and well cared for but no longer fresh. Minor signs of wear, but will play almost perfectly. For VHS: barely detectable distortion or very few fuzzy or snowy frames.
- Good (G): This item is in okay condition and basically works well. There may be some minor distortion on VHS tape; slight scratching or wear on DVD.
- Fair (FR): Basically plays, but may be obviously well-worn with some scratching or tape distortion.
- Poor (P): Disc or tape is intact, but may be scratched or stretched. There may be skips or distortion or product defects.
- Format: Blu-Ray
- Sold by: --
- Publisher: Universal Home Video
- UPC: 025192128844
- Region: Region 1