Hashimoto's Food Pharmacology: Nutrition Protocols And Healing Recipes To Take Charge Of Your Thyroid Health
A pioneering expert in lifestyle interventions for treating Hashimoto's thyroiditis shares 125 recipes for revitalizing the immune system, minimizing medication dependency and improving chronic symptoms. By the author of Hashimoto's Protocol. 100,000 first printing.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Harperone
- ISBN-13: 9780062571595
- ISBN: 0062571591
- Publication Year: 2019
- Edition: 1