Hay, Hell, Kids, And Cattle
HAY, HELL, KIDS & CATTLE is a humerous biography interspersed with dowm on the farm philosophy. It is about a boy, one of 16 children, growing up on a dryland farm in Nebraska during the 1903's. The author utilized his prose and sketches by a boyhood neighbor to present a vivid panorama of rural life in Custer County during the drought and depression. It was a critical period in the history of our country. A period that most do not remember, and some would like to forget. This book will make you laugh. It may make you cry abd maybe even a little wiser.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Createspace Independent Pub
- ISBN-13: 9781466323964
- ISBN: 1466323965
- Publication Year: 2011