Hayek: A Collaborative Biography: The Constitution Of Liberty Shooting In Cold Blood: Hayek?S Plan For The Future Of Democracy
This book is the eighth volume in this Collaborative Biography, which explores the life and works of Nobel Prize-winning economist F.A. Hayek (1899-1992). Making extensive use of archival material and Hayek's own published writings, it presents a strong challenge to perceptions of the economist's life and thought. In this volume, chapters canvas subjects such as the relationship between the Austrian School of Economics and the Cold War, the Hapsburg Empire, and the overthrow (or planned overthrow) of democracy in a variety of countries, with a view to examining the process by which economics is constructed and disseminated.
- Condition: New
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: HPB.com
- Seller rating:
- Language: English
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- ISBN-13: 9783319780689
- ISBN: 3319780689
- Publication Year: 2019