Haynes Lunar Rover 1971 1972 Owners' Workshop Manual: Apollo 15 17; Lrv1 3 & 1 G Trainer
This Haynes Manual describes a truly unique vehicle part car, part spacecraft from its uncertain gestation in the 1960s through its ultimate engineering design and build challenges, to its extraordinary off-road drives through the rugged lunar highlands in the 1970s, when the lives of six human beings depended on it. The absorbing text focuses on the Lunar Rover's engineering, design and operation, and is supported by many technical drawings and stunning images from the rich NASA photographic archive.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Haynes Pubns
- ISBN-13: 9780857332677
- ISBN: 0857332678
- Publication Year: 2012