Heal And Move On: 7 Steps To Recovering From A Breakup
Whether your partner left, or it's you who has decided to the end the relationship, breaking up is painful, difficult and sometimes overwhelming. Friends and family urge you to forget the past and reach for the future but it is never that simple. Before you can move on you need to understand what went wrong, mourn the loss, and most importantly, heal. Otherwise you risk taking all the problems from your current relationship into the next one.In this compassionate book, marital therapist Andrew G. Marshall brings thirty plus years experience working with couples to explain how to recover from a break-up the healthy way. Whether you are the leaver (the person who has initiated the split) or the sticker (who has been questioning whether this is the right choice), he covers: Knowing when to stop trying and accept the inevitableEmotional first aid to make it through tough timesWhat helps and what hinders recoveryMaking sense of your break-upHelping your children copeHow to fly high again
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Marshall Method Pub
- ISBN-13: 9780995540354
- ISBN: 0995540357
- Publication Year: 2018
- Edition: 1