Healing Waters: The Powerful Health Benefits Of Ionized H2 O
Water is essential to every bodily function, but not all water is equal. Given all the hype, it's hard to choose from among the staggering array of bottled beverages, yet beyond all the advertising is a clear liquid that can restore your health. In Healing Waters, Dr. Ben Johnson guides you to oxygen-rich ionized water--a substance that has been proven to maximize well-being. Healing Waters begins by explaining why water is crucial to good health. It then explores the importance of the body's acid-alkaline balance and examines why problems with this balance are responsible for many chronic diseases. Finally, the author presents everything you need to know about ionized water, including what it is, why it is necessary to wellness, and how you can produce it. While the Fountain of Youth may be just another legend, with Healing Waters, you will understand that a good source of health and longevity may be no farther than your own home.
- Condition: Used - Good
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: HPB Clear Lake
- Seller rating:
- Language: English
- Publisher: Square One Pub
- ISBN-13: 9780757003288
- ISBN: 0757003281
- Publication Year: 2011