Healthy Habits For Managing & Reversing Prediabetes: 100 Simple, Effective Ways To Prevent And Undo Prediabetes
"100 simple lifestyle changes you can make right now to prevent Type 2 diabetes and reverse a pre-diabetic diagnosis in an easy-to-use, user-friendly handbook. There are currently 84 million people in the United States living with a prediabetes diagnosis--left untreated, prediabetes can turn into full Type 2 diabetes within 5-10 years. While being told you are prediabetic can be scary, Healthy Habits for Managing and Reversing Prediabetes shows you 100 simple habits that you can implement in your daily life to lower your risk of developing diabetes. Healthy Habits for Managing and Reversing Prediabetes is packed with easy, straightforward tips to help you stop diabetes in its tracks. The secret? It's all about lifestyle changes--from eating less fat toincorporating more vegetables into your diet to exercising 150 minutes per week. This handbook will show you how easy it is to apply these changes and many more into your routine to live a full, happy, and healthy life. These simple modifications could be the difference between a healthy diabetes-free life and a diabetes diagnosis. You can control your fate--start now"--
- Condition: New
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: HPB.com
- Seller rating:
- Language: English
- Publisher: Adams Media Corp
- ISBN-13: 9781507209943
- ISBN: 1507209940
- Publication Year: 2019
- Edition: 1