Hearth And Harvest
Talking livestock, lovesick stone, an egg that hatches something not a chicken, a polite conversation with Death, rescuing a harvest god, the spark of life in a machine. These eleven stories are rooted in the mundane, but are steeped in impossible magic. Many play upon a trope with a twist, such as haunted houses, societal expectations, and typical roles. Each one endeavors to be a dip into a fragment of a world, and a glimpse at the magic that infuses it.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Createspace Independent Pub
- ISBN-13: 9781546477167
- ISBN: 1546477160
- Publication Year: 2018