This sequel to Heartland Sunset follows twins Jaina and Jainell Wilson as they attend college, get married, and become mothers.It also narrates the story of Kristie Jorrell, the twins cousin Lonnie's girlfriend who survived the automobile accident that claimed his life. It covers the birth of her and Lonnie's child, her introduction to Lonnie's older cousin, who looks just like him, and their romance and eventual marriage to each other.The intermingled stories of the three young ladies tell of the joys, tragedies, heartaches and strengths that follow them through their lives. It especially covers the lives of Jainell, her husband David Pierson and their daughter Emma. At the end of the story, through the beauty and promise of the sunrise which is starting a new day, Jainell realizes that she should just trust God and His plan for her life.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Createspace Independent Pub
- ISBN-13: 9781493544172
- ISBN: 1493544179
- Publication Year: 2013