Heat Of The Sun
The British miniseries Heat of the Sun was set in 1933. After several instances of insubordination, Scotland Yard supervisor Albert Tyburn (Trevor Eve) was discplined by being shipped off to the Nairobi, Kenya. While grappling with the resentment of his fellow expatriates, Tyburn endeavored to investigate the kidnappings and murders of several young people from a local mission. The detective's arrival coincided not only with a major annual ceremony, but also with an influx of suspicious-looking Germans, headed by one Max van der Vuurst (Joss Ackland). Telecast in three two-hour installments from January 28 to February 11, 1998, Heat of the Sun was a presentation of Carlton Television. Hal Erickson, Rovi
- Condition: Used - Good
HPB condition ratings
- New: This movie is unopened and brand new.
- Fine/Like New (EX): Near new. No defects, little sign of use. Plays perfectly. Not necessarily sealed or unused, but close. No skipping; no fuzzy or snowy frames in VHS.
- Very Good (VG): Attractive and well cared for but no longer fresh. Minor signs of wear, but will play almost perfectly. For VHS: barely detectable distortion or very few fuzzy or snowy frames.
- Good (G): This item is in okay condition and basically works well. There may be some minor distortion on VHS tape; slight scratching or wear on DVD.
- Fair (FR): Basically plays, but may be obviously well-worn with some scratching or tape distortion.
- Poor (P): Disc or tape is intact, but may be scratched or stretched. There may be skips or distortion or product defects.
- Format: DVD
- Sold by: HPB Mason
- Seller rating:
- Publisher: WGBH Boston Video
- UPC: 783421337695
- Region: Region [unknown]