Heavy Flute: Funky Flute Grooves From The 60s And 70s
A collection of flute pieces from some of the most influential names in jazz, Heavy Flute often relies on material from the '70s. Featured artists include Yusef Lateef, Rahsaan Roland Kirk, Hubert Laws, and Herbie Mann (who opens the album with "Comin' Home Baby" and closes it with his rendition of "Push Push." ~ Zac Johnson, Rovi
- Condition: Used - Good
HPB condition ratings
- New: Mint condition or still sealed (SS). Absolutely perfect in every way. New.
- Fine/Like New (EX): No defects, little sign of use, well cared for. Plays perfectly. Close to new. Not necessarily sealed or unused, but close. Could be an unopened promotional or cut item. Sometimes called: mint-minus.
- Very Good (VG): Will show some signs that it was played and otherwise handled by a previous owner who took good care of it.
- Good (G): Attractive and well cared for, but no longer fresh. Minor signs of wear, scuffing or scratching, but will play almost perfectly. For vinyl: barely detectable crackles or pops.
- Fair (FR): This item is in okay condition. For vinyl: good is not so good and the record may have low level crackles or pops when playing. CD: one or more tracks may skip.
- Poor (P): Obviously well-worn and handled. Most vinyl collectors will not buy good or below, but some tracks on CD or vinyl will play.
- Format: Compact Disc
- Sold by: HPB Berkeley
- Seller rating:
- Label: Label M
- UPC: 644949570622