Heinz Und Marianne Ebers Stiftung / Heinz And Marianne Ebers Foundation
With the inauguration of the Heinz and Marianne Ebers Foundation in 1997, the Kunstmuseen Krefeld received a purchasing power unprecedented in its 100-year history. Its collection has since expanded considerably. This volume examines its holdings, including works by Anton Henning, Richard Allen Morris, Thomas Ruff, John Wesley, Franz West and others.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: German
- Publisher: Distributed Art Pub Inc
- ISBN-13: 9783866785724
- ISBN: 3866785720
- Publication Year: 2012
- Edition: Bilingual