Heirs Of The Founders: The Epic Rivalry Of Henry Clay, John Calhoun And Daniel Webster, The Second Generation Of American Giants
The Pulitzer Prize-nominated historian and author of The General vs. the President chronicles the efforts of three second-generation political giants who at the beginning of the 19th century battled to complete the unfinished initiatives of the Founding Fathers.
- Condition: Used - Good
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: HPB Bedford
- Seller rating:
- Language: English
- Publisher: Doubleday
- ISBN-13: 9780385542531
- ISBN: 0385542534
- Publication Year: 2018