Help Your Group Thrive: A Workbook And Planning Guide
This easy-to-use manual is recommended for leaders of all types of groups - discussion groups, peer support, organizations, and workplace teams. You'll find discussion of the different types of groups, leadership styles and roles. Worksheets help you figure out your preferred leadership style, along with facilitation tools, sample group agreements, online netiquette information, and numerous modifiable written forms for starting and maintaining effective groups. Practical advice and worksheets help you design your group, select potential members, and understand common group challenges. These valuable tools will take you from defining your group's mission to helping your group thrive.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Routledge
- ISBN-13: 9781782205616
- ISBN: 1782205616
- Publication Year: 2018